WELCOME TO A BEAUTIFUL LIFE
Start living a beautiful life. You can at Stonecutters Ridge, a stunning residential development located in Colebee, featuring Sydney’s first Greg Norman-designed championship golf course and an impressive new Clubhouse (winner of 2012 Master Builders Association Award).
Set over 160 hectares, Stonecutters Ridge offers land for sale from 450m2 to 1086m2 with wide frontages to suit single or double storey homes. There is plenty of variety to suit your individual needs, with golf frontages, park frontages or spacious internal lots.
Surrounded by exciting new facilities and developments, you’ll be ideally positioned
at the gateway to the north-west, and close to:
• The future Sydney Business Park - with great shopping and employment
possibilities, plus a proposed IKEA and Bunnings
• The NIRIMBA Education Precinct - just across Eastern Creek, it’s home to a
University, TAFE and secondary schools
• The proposed Schofields/Nirimba development precinct - with retail and business
opportunities on your doorstep
The benefits of living at Stonecutters Ridge include:
• No community levies or strata
• No time limit to commence construction
• A spectacular new Clubhouse with bar/bistro, function rooms, outdoor terraces
• Neighbourhood Centre and Village Green with playground
• Tennis Courts, 18-hole Championship Golf Course and Driving Range
Meticulously designed by Greg Norman and his team, the world-class 18 hole championship golf course at Stonecutters Ridge has been designed to rank among Australia’s Top 100 Courses.
One of the many appealing aspects of the Greg Norman designed golf course is how the 6,335 metre, par 72 course sits amongst the rolling topography of the site.
The golf journey begins on the lowland plains of Eastern Creek, followed by a brief encounter with the parklands holes. The game intensifies with holes set amid red gums and sweeping grassed areas of the Cumberland Plain. Intimidating bunkers, challenging greens and impressive water features are all hallmarks of a Greg Norman design.
Award Winning Clubhouse
The new Clubhouse features stunning views overlooking the 1st and 18th holes. This striking two-storey building includes:
• Bar/Bistro – with indoor dining and an outdoor terrace overlooking the 18th hole
• Function Rooms – designed to cater for up to 180 guests
• Sports Bar – with an outdoor deck, TAB facility and poker machines
• Pro Shop – for all your golf needs and lesson bookings
• Ladies and gents change rooms – with shower facilities and lockers
• Driving Range and practice facilities
• Two floodlit day/night tennis courts
Wet ‘n’ Wild
IT’S billed as the world’s best water park – and it’s right in the heart of western Sydney. Due to open in December next year, the water park will feature a massive beach and the latest in water-slide technology – from a giant “tornado” ride to the world’s tallest looping tube complex and a double SkyCoaster.
Wet’n'Wild Sydney will be home to a total of 42 slides and attractions. The $200 million project is set to create the equivalent of 300 full-time jobs in construction and a further 300 when it is up and running.
Mr O’Farrell said that Wet’n'Wild is predicted to attract around 900,000 visitors a year – including 20 per cent from overseas and interstate – and generate more than $500 million for the NSW economy in the first 10 years of operation.
Sydney’s Biggest Industrial Park
THE NSW Government has rezoned a 550-hectare swathe of Marsden Park, which will become the city’s largest fully integrated commercial, industrial, bulky goods and residential community.
The Precinct’s largest landowner, Marsden Park Developments Pty Ltd, is expected to lodge plans to develop the first project soon - a $2 billion, 265 hectare industrial, office and residential precinct known as Sydney Business Park.Planning minister Tony Kelly said the precinct was another step in a long term plan to deliver jobs closer to where people live.
“Marsden Park Industrial Precinct will provide new jobs for people in the adjoining suburbs of Shalvey, Bidwell and Hassall Grove as well as future residents in new suburbs in the North West Growth Centre,” Mr Kelly said.
“This precinct will accommodate 10,000 new jobs and around 1200 new homes,” Mr Aquilina said
Mr Kelly said Marsden Park Industrial Precinct is the ninth precinct rezoned for development since 2005, with planning underway for a further six.
Copyright ©2012 VIP Real Estate All Rights Reserved.